QUALITY, ENVIRONMENTAL, INFORMATION SECURITY
AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY POLICY
BRISK Tábor a.s. is a purely Czech company with tradition going back more than 80 years. It deals with development and production of spark plugs and glow plugs for combustion engines and car electronics – especially speed sensors and technical ceramics.
BRISK Tábor a.s. has established quality management system according to IATF 16949, environmental management system according to ISO 14001, information security management system according to ISO/IEC 27001 and corporate social responsibility acc. to ČSN 01 0391.
- WE MEET CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS AND TRY TO FORESEE CUSTOMER EXPECTATIONS
One of the most important success factors of every company is its orientation towards the customer. We try to understand not only the current needs of our customers, but also foresee their future expectations.
- WE GIVE OUR EMPLOYEES SPACE WHEN IMPLEMENTING THE GOALS OF A THRIVING COMPANY
Every employee has the right to express their opinion. We create such a work environment and conditions to make even the lowest organisational level employees interested in contributing to implementation of the Company’s goals. We strive to get to know and meet the expectations and needs of our employees.
- WE MAKE ACHIEVEMENTS BY FULLY ENGAGING AND CONTINUOUSLY EDUCATING ALL EMPLOYEES
We make an effort to ensure that by using all their knowledge and skills all employees become involved in the life of the Company within all its activities and thus contribute to the Company’s achievements. We pay attention to ensuring the high qualification and expertise of our employees.
- WE MAKE ALL ACTIVITIES RELATED TO IMPLEMENTATION OF THE QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT AND INFORMATION SECURITY GOALS MORE EFFECTIVE THROUGH OUR PROCESS AND SYSTEM APPROACH
Our Company keeps improving its activities and streamlines the use of resources by applying a process approach, which, along with identification, understanding and management of mutually related processes as a system, contributes to higher efficiency of the Company when achieving the quality, environmental, information security and social responsibility goals and makes it possible to realize them more easily. Thus, the required outcome is achieved much more efficiently.
- WE MAKE DECISIONS ONLY ON THE BASIS OF FACTS
Only by analysing available data and information can all employees obtain the real picture of the issue handled and, at the same time, such analyses offer the most suitable solution possibilities. Quick decisions that are not based on realistic assessment of the particular situation may lead to more expensive and longer solution procedures.
- WE MEET STATUTORY AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS IN THE AREA OF QUALITY, THE ENVIRONMENT, INFORMATION SECURITY AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Compliance with statutory and other binding requirements by all employees and contracting third parties is a matter of fact as well as responsiveness of the Company towards administration authorities.
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT AS THE BASIS OF OUR EFFORTS
Continuous improvement of the Company’s overall performance and efficiency is a precondition of successful business, improvement of competitiveness and, last but not least, stabilization and social security of all employees. And therefore, continuous improvement is our permanent goal.
- WE WANT TO ACHIEVE MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL RELATIONSHIPS WITH OUR CONTRACTORS THROUGH RECIPROCAL COOPERATION
Besides customers our Company is also dependent on its contractors, therefore mutual trust and cooperation between the Company and our contractors is essential. This cooperation can only be successful provided it is beneficial for both parties. We expect our contractors and business partners to deliver high quality services and goods and we take into consideration their approach to the environment, information security and social responsibility. We conclude confidentiality agreements with all our contractors and contracting third parties and perform regular assessment of their performance.
- WE MEET THE GOAL OF ZERO DEFECTS OF OUR PRODUCTS BY IMPLEMENTING ALL IMPROVEMENT MEASURES WITHIN THE QUALITY ASSURANCE ACTIVITIES
Within the activities of prevention and quality planning we follow the zero-defect strategy. We set measures to achieve that goal during evaluation of all results achieved in the quality of products produced in the Company.
- EVERY COMPANY EMPLOYEE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR QUALITY AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT OF THEIR WORK, ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AND PROTECTION OF ASSETS AND INFORMATION OF THE COMPANY
The Company’s prosperity can only be ensured by everyone’s responsible work, protection of assets and information must be a part of every employee’s activities.
We are fully aware of the confidential nature of all information and data we come across every day. We continuously identify and evaluate all risks related to our activities, and we try to control them through safety measures. All employees and contractors are individually responsible for ensuring the protection of personal data and information security, i.e. availability, confidentiality and integrity of all information.
- WE ASSESS THE IMPACT OF ALL OUR PRODUCTS, ACTIVITIES AND PRODUCTION PROCESSES ON THE ENVIRONMENT. IN CASE OF NEW PRODUCTS, ACTIVITIES AND PRODUCTION PROCESSES WE ASSESS THEIR IMPACT ON THE ENVIRONMENT AS EARLY AS DURING THE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT STAGE, BEFORE THEY ARE REALIZED
Our Company is fully aware that the environment must be protected for future generations, and therefore it assesses all its activities and their impact on the environment and tries to use modern materials, technologies and procedures to prevent any undesirable impact on the environment. We make every effort to foresee the impact of our new and existing products on the environment prior to using or disposing of them and we innovate products for that reason as necessary.
- WE MINIMIZE PRODUCTION OF WASTE, STRIVE TO REUSE IT AND AVOID ITS GENERATION IF POSSIBLE
We make every effort to make sure that all our employees behave with respect to the environment by keeping their workplace clean and sorting waste. We choose suitable packaging materials for our products to minimize the environmental burden.
- WE BELIEVE IN THE CONCEPT OF SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY, WE ACT ACCORDING TO THIS
An essential part of our philosophy is the company’s responsibility to its environment, suppliers and employees. We believe in long-term sustainable development, ethical behaviour and human decency, without which our society could not succeed.
We always take care of the selection of reliable suppliers and partners to ensure maximum satisfaction of our clients. We try to move in a favourable economic, fair and ethical environment. Only in this way can our company be successful, and we try to contribute to this through our actions and support of selected projects.
The Company management undertakes to create conditions for fulfilment of these principles and to review this policy so that it fully corresponds with the nature and scope of the Company’s activities. The Company expects all its employees to fully support compliance with this policy.
Tábor, dated 22 January 2024
Chairman of the Board