The most important part of the insulator
1) The length of the tip determines the heat range of the spark plugs
2) The shape of the tip end of the insulator changes the build-up rate to working temperature
3) The shape of the tip affects the mechanical strength of the insulator
4) The thermal conductivity of the insulator tip significantly affects the balance of heat intake and transfer
5) Vibration resistance is above a given competitor standard
Thanks to the perfect shape of the insulator tip, the BRISK spark plugs have the desired characteristics in terms of thermal properties, tensile strength and insulation resistance in the very aggressive environment of the combustion chamber.